Mary E. Doyle, CPA, a Norwood CPA firm advises medical professionals and healthcare organizations on tax, accounting, and financial management issues. Many successful healthcare professionals in Massachusetts have relied on our guidance and support. Our job is to keep you focused on serving your patients, confident that your business is growing in line with your long-term economic interests.
Because of our specialized knowledge, we have been highly valuable in ensuring the profitable management of these unique, often complex businesses, operating in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
We provide timely, confidential, professional service and work to make sure each client develops a clear financial picture of their business. All our specialized healthcare accounting services are tailored to fit individual situations. Whether you are setting up a healthcare practice, running it, or selling it, as a Mary E. Doyle, CPA client, you can expect valuable insight and support in your financial decisions.
- All tax services - business and individual, including tax minimization strategies
- Accounting and outsourced financial management
- Reviews and compilations
- Practice financial and operational assessments
- Budgets/projections/forecasts and analysis
- Operating expense analyses
- Practice start-up assistance and guidance
- IRS problem resolution and audit assistance
- Practice management consulting
- Practice acquisition/divestiture consulting
- Retirement and wealth accumulation planning
- Estate planning
- QuickBooks Accounting Software and general ledger accounting
We offer a FREE initial consultation
for business owners. Call us today at 781-762-3322
and ask for Mary Doyle to schedule a mutually convenient appointment.